[Kde-imaging] Problem Building from SVN

Angelo Naselli random_lx at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 00:31:48 CEST 2005

> > something like that before using it?
> > #ifndef __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
> > #undef KDE_EXPORT
> > #define KDE_EXPORT
> > #endif
>
> that still will not work. for a recently released extragear app, the admin
> directory is fairly recent. and so __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY will be
> defined, so it will never hit that part.
Sorry, I don't understand I thougt if you dowwloaded svn you had also last
admin directory.
Can you give me the command to align to svn so I can try it to all my
mandr[ake|iva] versions?
Mandrake 10.1 has no visibility support and gwenview svn version haven't
__KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY set.
Mandriva 10.2 has kde 3.3.2 with visibility support (Laurent Montel patched
kde to be something like 3.3.X with X almost 90). So if you test it using kde
version you can fail for some distros.