[Kde-imaging] rsync kipi.

Tom Albers toma at kovoks.nl
Wed Aug 31 18:05:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I want to try to create a rsync kipi. Basically I want to it to
synchronise my images with the images on the server. Intergrate the
shell script I use now in a kipi.

I think it is pretty straight forward, only I'm not sure how to execute
the actual rsync. Should I use an existing lib for that?
I looked at the site http://librsync.sourceforge.net/ which talks about
being able to transfer delta's, which is pretty useless in an image
environment. Is anyone aware of a lib which could do the same as the cl?

I'm a bit reluctant to parsing output from the rsync command line,
although perfectly possible ;-)

Thanks.

Tom