[Kde-imaging] pkg-config and other stuff

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Sep 25 20:16:04 CEST 2004

| > 4) In Kimdaba, there is already an option for to export the images in an
| > HTML page. The kipi html export is redundant...
|
| We should ask the author (hi Jesper ;) to merge the features
| into kipi html export plugins.  So kipi apps get the best of both
| implementations ;)
|
| AFAIR the output/look the kimdaba html is quite different from
| kipi html so until a merge providing both is not a bad thing ;)
I would be happy about a kipi HTML export feature that included all of
KimDaBa's export feature (kimdaba export file, different resolutions etc.)

However, I don't see me doing this work. Next version of KimDaBa will contain
a rework of the backend, which will take most time for 2.1.

Gilles, feel free to steel with arm's and leg's ;-)

Cheers
Jesper.