[Kde-imaging] few questions and comments...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Sep 6 19:44:19 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 17:58, Renchi Raju wrote:

| > > hmm... you are right. right now its broken in the sense that it doesn't
| > > check that app has this feature. if having Album==Dir is an important
| > > feature, can it be moved out of the Feature list and moved into
| > > ImageCollection::isDirectory() instead?
| >
| > I would personally just drop this plugin, because I don't see any real
| > use for it, but if you prefer keeping it then your solution is fine with
| > me.
|
| i would let gilles decide that, as this is his plugin.
|
| jesper,gilles... ok to remove AlbumEQDir from features list and moved to
| ImageCollection?

Well the point is that this plugin would not make any sense if the host app
did not have this feature, would it.
So therefore this plugin should put this requirement in the desktop file (as
it actually does), so host applications which do not have this setup simply
can ignore this plugin.

So I don't think it should be removed, maybe we should add your suggested
method in addition instead.

Cheers
Jesper