[Kde-imaging] Need some common place to store packages

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 22:22:56 CEST 2004

Hello,

As you might know, I released version 1.1.6 of Gwenview yesterday. This
version uses libkipi 0.1.0, so I do not provide KIPI snapshots anymore. As a
result, I received links to binary packages for libkipi, libkexif and
kipi-plugins. I would like to make them available from the KIPI homepage, but
I think we need a way to publish binary packages, preferably on ftp.kde.org.
If you agree with this, I'll ask how to do this on the extra-gear mailing
list.