[Kde-imaging] libkipi release again

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 8 16:41:57 CEST 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> | > i would like to have these deferred to a later release, if possible.
> |
> | Ok for the second point, but the first point is very easy to do and i think
> | we can implement this feature now...
>
> I'm not sure I understand your point here, when is a new album created from a
> plugin? Don't plugins create directories instead?

that is right. albums not necessarily equal to directories, for eg, in
case of kimdaba and, for some special cases, in digikam. regarding, being
able to set properties for albums in digikam, that can be done by the user
after returning to the main application from the plugin. its not a
priority in digikam to be able to set properties for albums from within a
plugin.

renchi