[Kde-imaging] libkipi 0.1 release?

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 1 18:58:19 CEST 2004

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:

> Le vendredi 1 Octobre 2004 12:39, Achim Bohnet a écrit :
> > Is there a set of 'stable' kipi-plugins?  So maybe a first mini
> > release with some/many more DO_NOT_COMPILE entries?  Minimun
> > IMHO is jpeglossless (rotate), slideshow, printwizard, cdarchiving
> > and html export plugins.
>
> I second this. Releasing libkipi without plugins is not a good idea IMHO.

i would like to request the plugin authors to have a look at the
bugreports against their plugins and decide which bugs are to
be considered show-stoppers and give an estimate on when these plugins can
be fixed.

a possible solution would be that, based on the above input, we could set
a deadline for libkipi release with kipi-plugins  and any plugins not
fixed till then will not be considered for the 0.1 release of libkipi and kipiplugins

renchi