[Kde-imaging] slideshow won't compiled per default on my laptop !

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 15 00:32:11 CEST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

> On Monday 14 June 2004 21:44, Caulier Gilles wrote:
> | Hi all,
> |
> | From a fresh CVS snapshoot on my laptop, slideshow won't compiled per
> | default if enable-opengl is enable or not.
> |
> | The reason of that is in the kipi-plugins/configure.in.in at the last line
> | :
> |
> | AM_CONDITIONAL(compile_SLIDESHOW, test -n "$ac_imlib_config" -a -n
> | "$have_glut" )
> |
> | ... slideshow is compiled only if $have_glut is true. I think this
> | condition is uncomplete and must be :
> |
> | $have_glut == true || $have_GL == true || $have_GLU == true || $have_GLX ==
> | true
> |
> | Your viewpoints ?
> I have no ideas about this. I seem to remember that I had problems compiling
> it, and had to edit Makefile.am explicit to get it compiling.

i had fixed the Makefile.am when i committed my last changes.

one mistake in the above conditional is it should have been
ac_imlib2_config. i forgot to change that line when i made the other
changes. my bad, sorry. fixed now.

also i need to look more carefully at the opengl detection script. i'm
fairly certain that i'm not calling any GLUT, GLU and GLX functions and
using only GL functions in the slideshow and so the only condition which
is needed is $have_GL. more on this later

renchi