[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Jun 4 12:00:31 CEST 2004

Le vendredi 4 Juin 2004 00:09, Jesper Pedersen a écrit :
>   I therefore added a function called currentScope(),

I've been wondering about the currentAlbum() and currentSelection() thing for
a while and I'm afraid we will see inconsistency in the way plugins select
which files they'll work on. Some might work on currentAlbum(), some on
currentSelection(), some others on currentScope() and yet some others might
let the user choose among allAlbums().

I suggest we only provide a currentScope() and a allAlbums() methods. Most
plugins should provide a list filled with the content of allAlbums() with the
currentScope() item selected so that the user do not have to select it. Maybe
we could even implement a KIPI::AlbumListView widget.

What do you think about this?