[Kde-imaging] Problems compiling kdeextragear-libs-1

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 9 14:04:22 CEST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Le vendredi 9 Juillet 2004 12:11, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
>
> > whitout libkexif can i compile kipi-plugins?
> >

> no, it's request !

that should not have happened. there should be no cross-dependencies
across the submodules in a common module. this might turn out to be a big
problem. we might have to request moving kipi-plugins into on of the other
extragear modules. i don't understand why it was put in
kdeextragear-libs-1 in the first place.

renchi