[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/libkipi/libkipi

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 23:22:26 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 7 Juillet 2004 22:39, Caulier Gilles a écrit :
> I have compiled your code. This is a similar GUI with the current album
> selection available in CDArchiving, ImagesGallery, and FindDuplicate.

Absolutly.

> There is no way for to have a sub-collection selection when Collection =
> Folders ? Or perhaps have have forget somethings...

The goal of this widget is to be able to select image collections. It's not
supposed to let you select individual images. I can see two solutions:

- Create a similar widget to select images among collections. I would suggest
to make ImageCollectionDialog a widget and rename it ImageSelector.

- Add an "individualImageSelection"¹ boolean property to
ImageCollectionSelector so that the user can select only some images of the
collections. If we do so, I guess ImageCollectionSelector will have to make a
deep copy of the selected image collections and remove some images from them.
Would this be ok ?

> What's exactly the button 'Selected Images Collections' ?

It's not part of ImageCollectionSelector. It's just a button from the test
window which will print the result of selectedImageCollections() to stdout.

Regards,
  Aurélien

¹ Any idea for a better name?