[Kde-imaging] New design for Kipi::Interface.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Apr 25 11:14:47 CEST 2004

On Sunday 25 April 2004 11:09, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
| Hi!
|
| Your design sounds nice to me. I was indeed thinking yesterday that the
| design we came up on IRC was not optimal, and was thinking about something
| using clone() methods, but using shared data would be much better that my
| idea.
|
| Could we just rename the "*Host" classes to "*Shared"? This makes more
| sense to me.
The idea behind callign them host was that it would be pretty easy to explain
to new host apps what to implement to get KIPI working for them, namely all
apps ending in Host.

I'm for sure open for a better name, but shared sounds too internal, doesn't
it?

Cheers
Jesper

PS: Will you be working on KIPI today? If so, please join me on IRC

Cheers
Jesper.