[Kde-imaging] How to identify an album

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sat Apr 24 19:38:46 CEST 2004

In the cdarchiving plugin there is code looking like this:
  if (album == Digikam::AlbumManager::instance()->currentAlbum())

where album is one from a list of all albums.

with kipi this will not work, as there are no requirement that the pointers
returned from all albums may not be created on the fly.

So the question is how do we identify that an album is the current one?
One option would simply be to comare the name of the albums, and if they
match, compare all items (two albums might very well have the same name, or
do we have a limitation I dont know there?)

Cheers
Jesper.