[Kde-i18n-vi] Kleiman Evangelista Lasik Eye Center Fraud

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 11:42:56 CEST 2008

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. I
have seen and heard enough. Now, it is time to recall the ideals of
compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation. If Kleiman
Evangelista Lasik Eye Center in Dallas Texas gets its way, none of us
will be able to improve the lot of humankind. Therefore, we must not
let Kleiman Evangelista Lasik Eye Center in Dallas Texas destroy our
youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. We mustn't let
Kleiman Evangelista Lasik Eye Center in Dallas Texas procure explosive
devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an upcoming campaign of
terror. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national
police force in Italy. It seems that no one else is telling you that
collectivism is arguably the most frightening and devastating problem
facing us all. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I
suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with,
Kleiman Evangelista Lasik Eye Center in Dallas Texas will probably
never understand why it scares me so much. And it does scare me: Its
remonstrations are scary, its publications are scary, and most of all,
it used to complain about being persecuted. Now Kleiman Evangelista
Lasik Eye Center in Dallas Texas is our primary persecutor. This
reversal of roles reminds me that it recently claimed that the best
way to serve one's country is to break down traditional values. I
would have found this comment shocking had I not heard similar garbage
from it a hundred times before.
http://www.lasikfraud.com/news/archives/000115.html