[Kde-i18n-vi] Melissa Gaustad - How To Effectively Use Offline Advertising To Build Your Online Business

paul.kholer paul.kholer paul.kholer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:38:57 CEST 2007

First of all let me say that having spent the past 20 years working closely
with small businesses I know exactly what works when it comes to offline
advertising.

What I have found today is that online businesses have a built in advantage
when it comes to promoting their business offline. You already have a
website and autoresponder in place to lead your prospect to. When you
combine that fact along with the traditional capture methods of telephone
and snail mail there is no reason any online business can't use offline
methods to build their businesses and sell their products and services.

A lot of online based businesses forget about offline advertising. I know I
have. It is important to combine offline and online advertising together in
your marketing campaign. This will give you to a more well rounded approach
to promoting as well as attract potential prospects and customers you might
not otherwise get.

In all your offline advertising you want to include your web site address,
e-mail or autoresponder addresses, and your phone number and mailing
address. This gives you the appearance of a real bonafide business.

Another thing is to start selling products for manufacturers who offer co-op
advertising for promoting their products. You can read a little more about
this technique in an article I wrote titled "Why Are You Wasting Free
Advertising Money?"

--
Melissa Gaustad