[Kde-i18n-sr] utaknuto

Slobodan Simic slsimic на gmail.com
Пет Мар 26 21:56:40 CET 2010

On Friday, 26. March 2010. 20.51.57 Slobodan Simic wrote:
> Ваљда ће ускоро сконтати да партиције нису уређаји и ето радости. ;)

Послао поруку чисто да видим шта ће да рекну... ево и одговора...

On March 26, 2010, you wrote:
> Looks a little odd to me when I see that CD or DVD disc is plugged in on
> device notifier's list.

it's what people expect: the insert a disc and get actions for it.

> Also, partitions on HDD are not devices, so it would be good to split up
> HDD's and it's partitions, CD/DVD discs and USB drives.

technical issues like "what is a device" isn't important; the different kinds
of devices do get categorized into different categories, though, based on
capabilities. hdd's and usb drives both show up as "storage devices" however,
since that's what they are.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se