[kde-i18n-pt] Translation of KDE 3.5.5 announcement

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jose.pires inov.pt
Terça-Feira, 10 de Outubro de 2006 - 16:53:31 CEST

Em Domingo, 8 de Outubro de 2006 19:45, o Albert Astals Cid escreveu:
> Hello, you are receiving this mail because you volunteered to do KDE
> announcement translations.
>
> KDE 3.5.5 release is on October 11th and so we are asking you to translate
> the release that can be found at
>
> http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.5.5.php
>
> as soon as possible and BEFORE 11th, we know it is few time and we are
> sorry for beign late.
I'm available to do it. By the way, do you have a structured version (DocBooc,
XML, whatever), or just plain HTML?

> Once you have the announcement translated you should:
>  a) Notify us
>  b) If you will host the translated announcement in a URL of the local team
> webpage tell us that URL so we can link to it, if not send us the
> translation and we will host it
For now, it's better for you to host the final result.

>  c) Wait until you see the announcement at dot.kde.org or www.kde.org main
> pages for putting the announcement in your local team main page (if you
> have one) and spreading the good news.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Albert
You're welcome.