[Kde-i18n-pa] Strange Behaviour of Kbabel

AmanS Alam amanlinux at netscape.net
Thu Jun 3 03:01:48 CEST 2004

Hello

I am using Gtranslator of Translation of GNOME, but when start
translation of KDE, I start with the Kbabel with Fedora Cora 1. It
represent the uncommon way to represent the letters. So create problem.
Then Pick up new QT 3.3, It work fine with Punjabi, but fails to compile
the QT 3.3 with Fedora Core System as it store, but not work in place of
QT 3.1.

Then find new Kbabel 1.2, but fail to compile with Core 1, because it
fails to find any QT 3.1 (although FC1 based on QT 3.1). Very Strange
behaviour of FC1.

Now, after installing RedHat 9.0, I am able to work with Kbabel 1.0, it
work fine and also it render correctly all the alphabets. but Problem is
that KDE still have problem to render the Punjabi.

Amanpreet Singh Alam