Docs_krita_org can't update due an error in Lithuanian po files.

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Tre Gegužė 8 21:10:50 BST 2019

Hi,

Which po files? I had a look at translation files and I don't see anything in docmessages folder.

There is krita.po and krita._desktop_.po in messages folder but both of them contain
"Language: lt\n"

Kind regards,
Andrius

--
I encourage the use of end to end email encryption

GPG key:   https://stikonas.eu/andrius.asc
Fingerprint:  1EE5 A320 5904 BAA2 B88C 0A9D 24FD 3194 0095 C0E1