Docs_krita_org can't update due an error in Lithuanian po files.

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Ant Gegužė 7 15:29:20 BST 2019

Hi,

I am the maintainer of docs.krita.org, which gets build everytime a
new commits is added,
like when scripty adds the translations from the KDE translations SVN
into the repository.

Yesterday night this broke, due to a problem with the Lithuanian po
files: they don't have a language defined. That is, they have
'language: ' but not the language code 'lt' behind it. That
means the website cannot be updated.

The Japanese team had made a similar mistake a few months ago, and
there it was due a mistake in the translation pipeline. Can you try to
see if this error can be corrected in your translation pipeline as
well(and maybe also the po files), otherwise I'd have to blacklist the
Lithuanian translation :(

Thanks in advance,

--
Wolthera