[Kde-i18n-fa] Development, privacy, application, software, scene, modeler and debugger

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Sun May 30 09:49:52 CEST 2004

Hi

1. Dic give me for Development  برنامه‌نویسی and for developer برنامه‌نویس.
I think they are not the meaning of developer. for example for KDE there are
many developers that do not do any programming. some of them are Graphic
artists and some of them are doc writers.maybe توسعه‌دهنده

2. For modeler we have مدل‌گر, which is wrong. I think the correct meaning is
مدل‌ساز.

3. For scene we have سکانس. The correct one is صحنه.

4. We should have a separate translations for software,program and
application. Sometimes application is translated to barnameh and sometimes to
narmafzar. I suggest narmafzar for software and barname for application. Any
suggestion for program?

5.Debug and debugger: We have tree meaning for them. 1. اشکال‌زدا
2. خطایاب
3. باگ‌زدا
which one is correct?

6. Dic gives me for privacy to meaning: محرمانه‌گی and   امنیتی.  which one is
correct? I don't like both of them at all.

greetings
platoali