[Kde-i18n-fa] Translation statue

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sun May 9 23:02:05 CEST 2004

I have been thinking about the coordination issue and it is really
difficult to manage and distribute the consistency review work between
several people.
I need a little time to find out how this can be done. I will get back to
you within the next day in this regard.

BTW: I have not been sitting idle. I have reviewed and changed many
inconsistencies. But the work needs still to go on. That's why I am so
recentfull against "just translating". The review work after is really
hard.

Thanks,
Arash

In a message dated Friday 30 April 2004 20:57, Platoali wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is any plan to continue translation of KDE.
> During my last conversation with ArashZ, he said to me, he had been
> controlling of the translation database in kbabel.  That was about 5 or
> 4 months ago. Until then there was not a single comment on the progress
> of the work. So please someone tell me how long the checking will go on.
> When the translators can continue on translation?
>

> best regards
> platoali

The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org