bbcpersian.com site (was Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] last farsi friendly kde?)

Seyed M. Tabatabai tabai at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 21:24:53 CEST 2004

On Saturday 08 May 04 1:02 pm, Zoup wrote:

> speaking of off-topic ! ;) yes ! i have render it fine here with last
> version of kde ....

Well I thought modifying the subject of the message was enough. Thanks anyways
I guess.

And yes I have attempted helping with translation. I installed CVS, kbabel,
etc but could not get the kbabel work properly; got frustrated and gave up.
Can not remember now what was not working right back then, few months ago
before the release of kde-3.2.