[Kde-i18n-fa] Mo files & Urdu translation

1172 nadirdurrani at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 14:26:19 CET 2004

yes , none of us answer back ... cuz we all belong to same working group ... unfortunately we r not that much of a proffesional ... the reason being that we r operating at undergraduate level ... this is our final year project and we can not give the time it actually requires ... whatever we have done , we have done with no prior linux knowledge ... we just have to do it within 6 months...

 therefore we try to seek help from senior people like u the ones who have spent lilke 3-4 years in this feild ... any ways thanx for whatever help u have provided us with ...

take care Allah hafiz.

---------------------------------
Add photos to your messages with > > href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2749??PS=">MSN 8. Get 2 months
> > FREE*.
>
> Isn't this a repost? hasn't Arash Zeini Already answered this?
> Dude, if you didn't get your last reply (for whatever the reason), go
> and search the archive of the ML before reposting it.

To be honest I am confused by these Urdu people too. There are - AFAICT -
three of them out there all working on Urdu (on KDE?!?!?). But none of
them answers back, if I remember correctly and all ask more or less the
same questions on different mailing lists, because they are working on the
same thing. Or something like this.
Most confusing I find that all seem to work on KDE, but Urdu is not part of
the KDE yet.

Can someone shed some light please !?!?

Thanks,
Arash