[Kde-i18n-fa] Mo files & Urdu translation

Aryan Ameri a.ameri at linuxiran.org
Sun Mar 21 19:31:25 CET 2004

On Sunday 21 March 2004 01:50, Samina Tariq wrote:
> </DIV> <DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>I am working with live CD ... can u please tell me
> what specific mo files refer to desktop menus ... </DIV> <DIV
> class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>I've been trying hard to locate them but couldn't
> really find them i've also gone through kde translation document ...
> but didn't found it relevent enough ...</DIV> <DIV
> class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>what i've done is that i copied french all the mo
> files from /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES converted them to .po ...
> then replaced the french desktop menus strings with my urdu strings
> where ever I found them in those po files ... like for example i
> translated development , games , editors ... </DIV> <DIV
> class=RTE>after this i compiled the po files to make mo of them and
> placed them back in /usr/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES .... they didn't
> appeared on rebooting ... can u please tell me where did I go wrong
> ... and what precisely i should do ... </DIV> <DIV
> class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV class=RTE>I'll be waiting for ur reply take care ALlah hafiz
> href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2749??PS=">MSN 8. </a> Get 2 months
> FREE*.</html>

Isn't this a repost? hasn't Arash Zeini Already answered this?
Dude, if you didn't get your last reply (for whatever the reason), go
and search the archive of the ML before reposting it.

--
<!--  People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That
is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and