[Kde-i18n-fa] some problem

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Fri Oct 31 16:35:25 CET 2003

i know the list are busy reviewing the translations but I have some problems,
and very gratefull for your help.

first of all
1. Is  top level marhale akhar or something else?
2. Do we have any translation for module?
3. I have some problem with translation of ultra and extra, dictionary suggest
me mavara for ultra and bish az had for extra. in some cases  these words
don't sound good in combination of others at all for example mavare porrang
for ultra bold and  bish az had porrang for ultra pold. bish az had in not a
single word adjective and  it is also too long. and for mavara  we had
combination of  words with mavara but i think most of them are Arabic  like
mavara_onahr and most of them are old. and I think, in recent years we did
not make any new combination  with mavara.
some strange combinations are:
ultra expanded:ماورا نوسعه یافته
extra expanded:بیش از حد توسعه‌یافته
extra condenced:بیش ار حد فشرده شده
ultra condenced;ماورا فشرده شده
4. the dictionary suggest me toseae yafte for   expanded  but i think toseae
yafte is the equivalent for developed  for example developed country and so
on. I suggest gostardeh shodeh or gostaresh yafteh. what is the others
suggestion.
5. is there any way, I can put a comment in my translation for later  or for
reviewer or  not.