[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: REMINDER: CVS is frozen for everything but bugfixing

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue Oct 28 16:36:52 CET 2003

Friends and fellow translators,

As you can see we are in string freeze for KDE 3.2.
Tomorrow I will identify the work that needs to be done and redistribute
files and jobs.
So please leave your family and work behind, move to your cave and meditate
on features of KBabel :) and let me know if you are willing to contribute.
Let us make FarsiKDE with KDE 3.2 a better one!

Thanks and greetings,
Arash