[Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi Keyboard

Arash Partow arash at partow.net
Mon Oct 13 10:15:18 CEST 2003

Hi Aryan,

according to your theory, you should be able to teach a blind
man to use the standard qwerty keyboard without any brail,
true ?

PS: at the start even if its for just a few days you need to know
       where the letters are. And another thing when i visited to
       atomic energy agency, I saw 4 different types of persian
       keyboards in use in different departments, in one of them
       the letter "peh" was where the tilda is in the standard qwerty

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.