[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat Oct 11 12:25:03 CEST 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 09:12, Ali Yazdi wrote:

> well, After reviewing my last comments in this mailing list. I think
> guys like Arian have right to get angry. I was trying to change rules
> and regulations that have exist and work here for a while. I don't know
> these are right or wrong . but I  do not have the right. knowlage or
> experiance to judge about them.I will try to have a more productive
> manner in this list from now on.
>
> sorry
> platoali
[...]

Hi Ali,

I agree with Aryan. Your thoughts have been very productive and made some
things move. That's really good in my opinion.
Please keep in mind that we are not here to solve the problems of Farsi. We
are here to translate. If we set the translation as aim then we are most
likely not going to be frustrated while discussing issues releated to
Farsi and its history.

Let's discuss after the holidays how to give Dr. Bijan a Shabdix CD and how
to continue a fruitful discussion with him.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project