[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Mon Oct 6 11:36:57 CEST 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 09:42, Arash Partow wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry about that, please have my previous foolish remarks
> stricken from the records, I'll go back to my corner now :)
>
> Regards
>
> Arash

:)

To find out how to translate a string, it is often necessary to start that
application, if possible, to see how and where the string is used. There
is a feature for this in KBabel.
If the file you are translating is not an application, you sometimes need
to have a look at the source to find out what the string is used for.

Given the general circumstances it looks like 'dastoor' would be a good
translation.

Greetings,
Arash

> Be one who knows what they don't know,
> Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
> Thinking they know everything about all things.
> http://www.partow.net
>
> > On Monday 06 October 2003 02:03, Arash Partow wrote:
> > > what about esteda?
> >
> > It is fully Arabic i think, I didn't expect that from you :-)

> > > Be one who knows what they don't know,
> > > Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
> > > Thinking they know everything about all things.
> > > http://www.partow.net

> and

> should

> > > dastoorolaamal