[Kde-i18n-fa] some problems

Ali Yazdi platoali at gawab.com
Sat Oct 4 22:09:58 CEST 2003

On Saturday 04 October 2003 11:28, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Thursday 02 October 2003 21:06, Ali Yazdi wrote:
> > Hi,
> > can anybody help me finding some translation for these words.
> > binary, printcap, overrideand scheduler. any suggestion will be
> > appreciated
>
> binary: dodoyi/دودویی

I don't like translating familiar English words for Farsi users to s, what do
the others think of translating  binary to binary.

> printcap: chaap_kolaah چاپ‌کلاه

By the way what is printcap. I've not heard about it at all. Maybe this way we
can find some good translation for it.

> override and scheduler: ??? context ???

At the moment I have translated override to kenar gozashtan and I know it is
not a good one. And for scheduler barnameh asly or marja but I have put the
original
word besides them.

and please some suggestion for keep alive, I have translated it faal baghy
mandan or zendeh gozashtan. but it seams the meaning is not correct.

does  directive mean dastoor or not?

and banner  alamat or something else.

thanks
platoali