[Kde-i18n-fa] what to do,

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 13:26:18 CEST 2003

>I have finnally setup kbabel's  dictionary correctly,
>now I can do something,
>But some power translator has pirated my ksperad and
>translated it( I may faint when think about the
>speed).

Sorry Kaveh, I didn't expect that it could go so fast!
my intention was to translate kspread partly and leave
it to you to finish it all.
As you will soon notice, most of the job has been done
earlier and you just copy msgstr and a lot of copy and paste
of previous translated strings.

>So, what  can I do now, check the previous
>translations or do translation,
>as I checked kde statistics we are behind of some
>countries that I don't like that,

I also visited the statistics before I started with my first
package and felt that we are behind others but based on our
coordinators we are not. there are some packages left
från koffice as well as network and multimedia to work on.
check with Arash Z. to pick one for you!
Good luck

/Abbas