[Kde-i18n-fa] Looking good

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Wed May 14 17:22:23 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 16:16, Abbas Izad wrote:

[...]
> Do you want me to slow down so that thay come along?
> If that's the case, it is just fine by me and I support that.

Probably not a very bad idea :) Please talk on the mailing list and see what
they can do. Zoup has already stated that he wants to work on KSpread.
I have posted some more on this issue.

> I just want to check if I get this "fuzzi" thing right. aren't they
> untranslated
> strings marked as fuzzi (ctrl+U) that somehow automatically matches with
> similar farsi strings? automatic translation by best matched!
>
> /Abbas

Please have a look at my mail titled "KDE scripts". There is nothing you can
do about this, since there is nothing that you do wrong. We have just to
review.

Greetings,
Arash
--