[Kde-i18n-fa] Looking good

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 12:46:27 CEST 2003

> > As I understand, you are working on kate, zoup has recently finished
> > koffice, correct?
> > I have sent kchart to Arash last night and if nobody else currntly
>working
> > on new packages then I will try to send one package
> > every night until all messages are translated. That would save some time
> > for you
> > to brush and polish them for release.
>
>This sounds good. Please continue the work on KOffice and I would say,
>using
>this mailing list you should coordinate with Zoup and Ikomi; I think they
>would like to join you.
>There are only 1274 more messages to go anyhow.

Do you want me to slow down so that thay come along?
If that's the case, it is just fine by me and I support that.

>So let's finish KOffice and then spend some time reviewing and editing the
>translations: which would mean to do quality checks as well as consistency.
>
>We need to do this anyhow as the scripts keep on giving us fuzzies on a
>daily
>basis. I think koffice.po has already 121 fuzzies.

I just want to check if I get this "fuzzi" thing right. aren't they
untranslated
strings marked as fuzzi (ctrl+U) that somehow automatically matches with
similar farsi strings? automatic translation by best matched!

/Abbas