[Kde-i18n-fa] Looking good

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue May 13 15:53:24 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 14:28, Abbas Izad wrote:

> would you please explain to me how reviewing accomplishes?
> everybody reviewing/checking other's translations or someone take care of
> the whole job? I am just curious!

My idea was to split the files. Each person reviewing one translation file.

> I am still in a good mode to go on with more files and if it is OK with you
> I will go ahead with translating task.
> by the way, the remaining 2000 messages has a lot of "copy msgstr" and "cut
> & paste"
> and very few new translations. :-)
>
> /Abbas

That's fine. I won't stop you :) Maybe Aryan, Zoup and me can already do some
reviewing, while you go ahead with the translations.
I am actually reviewing the whole time. I would request two people to review
koffice and kspread.
Whereas it is important that we orientate ourselves on the translation
database.

Thanks,
Arash

--