[Kde-i18n-fa] Looking good

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Tue May 13 14:12:29 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 12:05, Abbas Izad wrote:

> >Congratulations and thanks to all contributors.
> >
> >koffice.po and kspread.po are both avaiable for review.
> >I suggest that at this point we stop and review the koffice package with
> >regard to possible mistranslations and consistency. Once this is done we
> >can
> >continue with new translations.
>
> Very good idea!
> But, there are not many packages left to be translated! Isn't it better to
> go ahead
> with translation of the rest of koffice packages and review the whole
> koffice?
> It only takes a week or so, otherwise you have to do the review again.
>

> /Abbas

ُThat is true too, but I guess one week with your speed probably :)
My idea was that a change in between may help fighting boredom. And don't
underestimate the job: Even 2000 messages more, are still 2000. And I
think/hope that after a review those 2000 won't need that much of a review.

Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org