[Kde-i18n-fa] multiple significance in common term used in farsi?

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 20:29:47 CEST 2003

bellow is the exact sentence to be translated:

The CEILING() function rounds x up to the nearest multiple of significance.

above is a function within KSpread and it does kind of rounding numbers. I
can translate it
as " zarib e ahamyyat" but it doesn't seem right.

so it is a question whether there is a term i farsi for this. It is
definitly a question!
have you any idea?

/Abbas