[Kde-i18n-fa] FarsiKDE web site

Hossein S. Zadeh hossein.zadeh at rmit.edu.au
Sun May 4 21:33:59 CEST 2003

On Sunday 04 May 2003 18:41, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Sunday 04 May 2003 12:17, Hossein S. Zadeh wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > I wonder if one needs MS I.E. in order to access www.farsikde.org web
> > site? Shouldn't it at least work under KDE (out of the box)?    Just a
> > thought.
>
> Well, out of the box, is always an issue ;)
> What do you exactly mean with not being able to "access" the site. Friends
> and me seem not to have any problems accessing and viewing the site with
> Konqueror or Mozilla!

Hi there,
I've tried, Konqueror, Mozilla, and Opera.

Konqueror gives lots of empty squares, plus the english parts. Mozilla gives
lots of garbage characters, plus the english parts. Opera gives a mixture of
empty squares and garbage characters, plus the english parts.

I am using Linux, with  XFree86-4.2.0 (with fonts served by Xft-2.0) and
kde-3.1.1.

Hossein