[Kde-i18n-fa] Office tools [was:farsi in RedHat 9]

Hamid hrg27h at netscape.net
Sat May 3 14:17:39 CEST 2003

>Aside from OOo and KOffice, GNU/Linux also offers some very rich text
>processing tools. Ever heard of LaTeX? It is the ultimum text
>processing program, offers things that even M$ Word doesn't. While
>using it is not easy, I recently found a perfect front-end to it, which
>is called LyX. LyX so far, seems to me to be the most capable word
>processor ever (It just doesn't have the hype and the marketing force
>behind it). And yes, it integrates nicely with PS and PDF files.

Thanks for your reply. I got your points and as a matter of fact I have
had a few experience using OOo.
But as you said, a wise man who sees his head under a blade called "DUE
DATE", does not leave his beloved M$ tool ;)

Looking for a day in which you hear: "MS is hoping  its new launch of
Winodws-Broken application package will help it to claim back his share
of market from open community software"  ;)

Hamid