[Kde-i18n-fa] farsi in RedHat 9

Hamid hrg27h at netscape.net
Sat May 3 13:30:20 CEST 2003

By the way, why all you guys are a great fan of RedHat ;)
Is it because they have the largest share of the Linux market or they
really have problem.
I have not tried any other distribution, but as far as easy setup and
variety of applications is concerned, I did not find any drawbacks.

If you would suggest something rather than RedHat , what would it be ?

Hamid

http://shopnow.netscape.com/