[Kde-i18n-fa] Two questions

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:09:32 +0430

On Friday 28 March 2003 20:28, Hamid Nouri wrote:

[...]

> Yes I had got the fa.messages. But I want to know is
> it possible to make translation database in RedHat?
> Because updating whole of this file is sometimes
> difficult.

You need to recompile KBabek as far as I know, with the translation database
enabled. I seem to remember that you need a database available on your distro
to be able to use the translation database. But I am not sure which one it
is. Try finding it on www.kde.org and i will search also to see if we can
help you out on this one.
The other solution is to listen to Aryan and abandon RH's KDE. Install a real
one yourself. Are you located in Tehran?

Greetings
Arash