[Kde-i18n-fa] Printing on Red Hat

Rapheal Kaplan kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:07:48 -0800 (PST)

  Sorry for posting more questions like this, but you
folks are quite helpful and I am greatful.  I of
course, will share what information I get as a result.

  The next problem I am having is printing Farsi under
Red Hat.  The corefonts project worked out really
well.  Farsi is now everwhere on the system.  However,
printing does not work, and it is critical that we are
able to produce PDF documents in Farsi.

  Has anyone had any luck with these things?  If you
can help, thanks.  I will look in other places and
post what I find if that would be helpful to others.

  Thanks.  - Rafe