[Kde-i18n-fa] re: translating

Arash Zeini kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:22:00 +0330

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 15:15, somo wrote:

> Hi,
> Dear Arash,
> I'm in Sabzevar.
> I downloaded and installed kbabel-1.1. Also I tried to
> run the commands you specified (for cvs), but the msgs
> was: unknown host. Should I be on line to execute the
> commands?
> What should I do? As I mentioned in the previous
> email, your attached file (*.png) was not shown
> clearly.
> (I found the fonts you specified)
> Thanks,
> Yours

Yes, you need to be online, so you can download the files needed. CVS manages
source code, and you use it to download the source needed as well.

I am waiting for some more answers and then I will be posting today the
updated version of the commads you need.

Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org