[Kde-i18n-fa] translating

somo kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:20:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Dear Arash;
I didn't mean sending me any CDs.
Really, I was a little mixed up.
Let me have a look at what should I do.
1. I should download a package (e.g. kword).
2. I should translate man pages and help.
If it is the case, Please tell me the name and version
of the package (and possibly the location for
download);
And if so, my question is:
What should I do with the translated texts?
In the previous digest, there was something about CVS
that I couldn't understand, and the attached file (a
.png file regarding cvs) was not shown correctly.
Also about kbable that now I'm searching for it. (I'm
an ordinary user with no knowledge of programming, I
was previously on Win and I just do "clicking"!!)
And if this is not the case and I made a mistake, let
me know plz.
Thanks,
with best wishes
Yours