[Kde-i18n-fa] translation

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:38:26 +0200

On Friday 14 March 2003 15:29, somo wrote:
> Hi,
[... snip ]

Well, with the current response that we are getting, I guess we have a couple
of enthusiast and qualified people to join the project.

If things progress in the same way, we will have a good and consistent team,
capable of doing some really cool translation. in that case, maybe farsi in
the next version of KDE will be much much better.

Arash, how are you going to manage all these enthusiastic people? what are
your plans and/or time frame?

cheers
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan