[Kde-i18n-fa] Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: salam

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:06:56 CEST 2003

Hi

FarsiKDE:
Since I found FarsiKDE on the net I have really felt appreciation towards
friends that make this possible and their efforts making KDE and Linux
available to Farsi speaking people.
However, I have noted the most useful part of the site, "mini howto" is in
English. I cannot figure this out why? whom this site has its target groups,
Iranian outside of Iran? English speaking Iranians? I guess you have a
pretty good reason but I just cannot see that!

If you need a hand to translate it to Farsi why not announce this on the
mailing list!

linuxiran:
Is there any need to translate Redhat 9 manuals?

/Abbas