[Kde-i18n-fa] Fwd: [Fwd: Re: List of languages for KOffice 1.3 beta2]

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Sat Jun 21 02:30:29 CEST 2003

Hi All,

Good news: Thanks to your efforts Farsi is now part of the KOffice package.

IMHO we still need to review the files. Any news on that front?

Greetings,
Arash

Subject: [Fwd: Re: List of languages for KOffice 1.3 beta2]
Date: Friday 20 June 2003 16:12
From: Lukáš Tinkl <lukas at kde.org>
To: kde-i18n-doc at mail.kde.org

Hi translators,
below is the list of languages that I released together with KOffice 1.3
beta2.

Languages marked with asterisk should improve the stats to get included
into the final release
(http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.3-release-plan.html)