[Kde-i18n-fa] farsi font

Aryan Ameri kde-i18n-fa@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:04:37 +0330

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 19:05, Rapheal Kaplan wrote:
>   By the way, has anyone noticed that Microsoft has
> removed the Arial Unicode MS Font from their website?
> They say they are available via Office XP and MS
> Publisher.  Yeah right, like I'm going to install
> those on my machine.  Are there any other remaining
> legal channels to get that font?
>
>   In the meantime, I will try the alternatives.

Microsoft Web fonts, are still legaly available. There is a sourceforge
project, distributin these fonts. And because the fonts lisence says that
redistribution is alright, microsoft can never ban the distributions of these
fonts

Cheers
--
"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast

Aryan