ADMIN: Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug

Arash Zeini a.zeini at farsikde.org
Thu Dec 25 21:21:09 CET 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 15:50, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 December 2003 11:17, Platoali wrote:
> > On Tuesday 23 December 2003 02:28, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > > First of all, how many times should we go over this?
> >
> > It is not definitely dead topic (not in this mailing list and many
> > other places). for example I still believe that we should not try
> > translate some terms. but as for as majority of persons in this list
> > believe in translating, I'm doing it for consistency.
>
> It's not that we belive we should translate everything.
>
> I also don't see it as a dead issue. But as you mention, we are going in
> this route, because we have been unable to find any better route.

Very important point: The issue is not dead, closed or a tabu. We have
still a long way to go to find an answer, and we won't go this way alone.
We need to look for paths others have possibly taken to find the correct
way.
It is just that we don't want any newcomer to pop up here and repeat what
others have said 100 times.
The only point is: please read the archives.

[snip]

Greetings,
Arash
--