[Kde-i18n-fa] groupware, spam, ham and bug

Platoali platoali at gawab.com
Tue Dec 23 10:17:11 CET 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 02:28, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> First of all, how many times should we go over this?

It is not definitely dead topic (not in this mailing list and many other
places). for example I still believe that we should not try translate some
terms. but as for as majority of persons in this list believe in translating,
I'm doing it for consistency. I have tried to find a linguist but as Arash
have mentioned it was not usefull.

I don't want to open the discussion again. if you think you have the knowledge
or know someone who can help us (for example a linguist) give your 2 cent (as
arian said!), if not please do what the others are doing.

> Everyone new to the list: Yeah you are welcome to sugegst and improve,
> but please read the archives, and see what we have been talking before
> you start making your suggestions.
>

> I saw spam translated in BBC Persian as Harz Nameh هرز نامه

harz name is good.